Monday, January 31, 2011

Transportation Economic Development and Ridership Act

I sent the email below to my legislators and encourage you to do the same before I sent the email below to my legislators and urge you to contact yours to co-sponsor this bill before the February 4, 2011 deadline for co-sponsors.

Dear Representative Ashe and Senator Brewer:

"I hope you will add your name as a co-sponsor to the Transportation Economic Development and Ridership Act submmitted by our friend Rep. Carl Sciortino (Medford).
This bill will create a safer, more modern transportation system across the entire commonwealth by increasing public transportation ridership, fixing deteriorating roads, spurring job creation, and creating more transportation choices for consumers. I greatly appreciate your support for infrastructure improvements in my community and our region. We still have a long way to go to repair and improve our transportation systems which are not only economically vital but needed for safety.
Please contact the office of Rep. Carl Sciortino (Medford) to add your name as a co-sponsor to House docket #2840."

No comments: